Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 4.2

Faisal.Saoud
Level 3
Level 3

Folks,

Is the Call manager ver 4.2 request license to works? and Can anyone please share the iso file to install it?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

In th call manager 4.x , there used to be Paper licenses which were not installed on Server.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

What do you mean with Paper License, and that need windows server to install it? I need to install it on VM, and want installer file to set up it.

Thanks

Hi, I thought your query was for IP phone license.

It would be somewhat diffcult to installation file  /exe for CCM 4.x.

regds,

aman

The license was literally a piece of paper from Cisco saying you had bought x licenses for devices to be used, there was no license that was actually installed in the system for it to work.

That version was never tested on a VM, and it used a special Windows OS, I'm not even sure if that would work.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi  Jaime,

can you share with me the file source to install it on windows server 2012?

Thanks

I do not have the image, I doubt anyone has it after 10 years (plus, it was only delivered on physical media), and I seriously doubt it would install on any standard windows as it required a special windows 2000 version.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: