cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 4.3 Fast Busy when you dial 911

putney_m
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to rougbleshoot an issue with a Call Manager 4.3(1) installation. The problem that we are running into is that when a user tries to dial 911 or 9911 they get a fast busy signal. I have attached the config of the voice gateway. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Putney

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michael,

One thing I notice is that these two route patterns have 2 different entries for Gateway/Route List. Check the route patterns for your working calls and make these match.

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do other calls work? Can you post a screeshot of your route pattern for 911/9911 in CCM? Also, run "debug voip dialpeer" on the gateway and paste the results.

Brandon

Brandon,

Attached are screen shots of the route plans that are setup for bot 911 and 9.911. However when I ran the "debug voip dialpeer" i got no output when they tried to make a test call to both 911 and 9911. I was SSH'd into the router and I had issued the terminal monitor command prior to doing the testing. I wonder if this is because there are not VOIP dialpeers in the router. Yes, all other calls work fine, we only ran into this issue when they had to dial 911 for an emergancy.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael,

One thing I notice is that these two route patterns have 2 different entries for Gateway/Route List. Check the route patterns for your working calls and make these match.

Brandon

Brandon,

Thank you, once I set the route patterns to the same route list as the local route pattern then 911 and 9911 worked perfect.

Thank you,

Michael