cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 6.0.3 - softkey templates for 7911

Simon Roberts
Level 1
Level 1

We have an issue with the softkey template assigned to Cisco IP 7911 phones in our environment. We have call Manger 6.0.3 installed

In "pickup" state we are presented with addtional options that are not defines in profile

for example:

softkey profile on Call Manger shows following: hold, end call,transfer,park, conference, confernece list, select, join, direct transfer, video mode

softkey option on 7911 phone show: monitor,endcall,transfer,park, conference, confernece list, select, join, direct transfer, video mode.

My question is where is the setting which forces the monitor option to overwrite the Hold function.

thanks, in advance, Simon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hold is a physical button on that phone (stop-sign looking button left of rocker). Monitor is the one-way speakerphone function and this model does not have a monitor [speakerphone] physical button. You can try checking the Disable Speakerphone checkbox on the device configuration page of CUCM; however, I do not recall that adding the Hold softkey back. The firmware is stripping it out since there is a dedicated key on this model.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hold is a physical button on that phone (stop-sign looking button left of rocker). Monitor is the one-way speakerphone function and this model does not have a monitor [speakerphone] physical button. You can try checking the Disable Speakerphone checkbox on the device configuration page of CUCM; however, I do not recall that adding the Hold softkey back. The firmware is stripping it out since there is a dedicated key on this model.