Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 6.1 NTP

DAvelarNIC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Im having an issue or atleast I think its an issue. In my Call Manager when I go to NTP servers I am getting the message saying The NTP service is not accessible. When I connect to CLI it appers as though the server is pulling from its local hardware clock. The NTP servers appear to be correct but Call Manager is 4 minutes behind. Any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.

thanks

3 Replies 3

raja Saravanan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have configured NTP servers, if so what is the NTP server windows machine or Linux or Router, please also provide the NTP status, I hope for CUCM 6.1 NTP is mandatory.

Cheers,

Shaggy

Hello,

what is the delay between CUCM and NTP server? have you tried resetting the eth0? does it also shows up in "utils diagnose test"?

HTH

DAvelarNIC
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the responses everyone. Turns out the NTP servers that were configured in Call Manager were demoted as being NTP servers. I have pointed to an external NTP server and all is well now.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: