Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manager express 7.1 configuration

love2xlr8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to learn on my own the call manager, been setting up a lab and it working pretty well so far..

Now an opportunity presented and someone needs a call manager express installed in his small office..

Basically the set-up is ther will be no more than 10 phones, 1 main line that will ring on each phone and addition individual extension..

Inbound and out bound will be thru a SIP trunk, possible mail.. The main line will have a greeting playing and selection on the group the caller want to speak example sales 1 billing 2, and so on..

I know one way to know all these is to get a Cisco Call Manager Express book.. For the record  I'm not looking to get spoon fed, just need to be pointed out where the food is at ..

So, if someone is kind enough who has a template with the features I'm looking to deploy ii would be great, or just give me a list of the features i need to look up and I'll find it on my own answers..

Regardless, thanks for reading my post or better yet replying ..

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All of these are pretty well laid out in the CME admin guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm.html

Keep in mind that to do the Auto Attendant you will be best off implementing Unity Express, and obviously you will need it (or other VM solution) to provide voicemail functionality. Alternatively you can use TCL scripts for Auto Attendant, but it will not provide any voicemail features.

HTH,

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the reply and the link.. tes, I'll get the Unity card for the router.. .

Btw what HTH stands for ?

Hope It Helps :-)

Chris