Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Express - CoR question

alex.de.gracia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello fellow colleagues,

How can i create a restriction so that only outgoing calls on certain DNs can only call directory configured numbers and nothing else? Is it possible??

Is there alternatives to what i want to do?

Basically i just want certain phones to be restricted to make outgoing calls via numbers in the directory and nothing else. Inbound shouldnt be affected.

2 Replies 2

Hi Alex. You can create two cor lists one for phones that should be able to diak outside and one for internal calls only. Than apply the first cor list to outgoing dial peers and to phones able to call out. Apply the second one to phones able to call internal extensions only Eg dial-peer cor custom name P_Internal name P_External dial-peer cor list External member P_External dial-peer cor list Internal member P_Internal dial-peer voice 10 pots description out DP destination-pattern 9T port 0/1/0:15 corlist outgoing External ephone-dn 1 number 1100 corlist incoming External Ephone-dn 2 number 1101 corlist incoming Internal In this example extension 1100 will be able to call both internal and external numbers while extension 1101 will be able to call internal extension only HTH Regards Carlo
Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks for the response Carlo. Sorry I didn't make it clear in my original post. The directory numbers are long distance, local and cell phone numbers. How do you create a dial peer to match the directory listing?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: