Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Line Group Hunt Pilot Help Desk Hunt List

Nihad Huseynli
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon dear experts!

I ask to help with one.

For department of technical support (Help desk) I created Line Group, Hust list and Hunt Pilot. Also I connected them with each other. Calls normally go.

I united 4 numbers of employees of technical support in one virtual (555) and calls are distributed by round robin.

Now I want to adjust the following:

when the user calls on 555 and nobody takes the call that after certain time would play a sound "At the moment all employees are busy." (we have this audio recording in mp3 and other formats.)

In a case when all employees of technical support speak by phone, and the next user calls that this record would sound at once.

How can i configure this future in Call Manager 10.5?

Best Regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to upload music file to each CM node and assign relevant MoH source under call queue configuration.

Under hunt pilot and queue, you have many options how to handle unanswered calls, maximum wait time reached etc.

-Vivek

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

AFAIK, this is not possible atleast untill Call Manager 9.x.

There is new feature introduced viz Call Queue however call goes into queue only when all group members are busy and in that case, you can play the desired message. But if one of the member is free and call has been placed to that member, call won't go into queue and you can't play any message. 

- Vivek

Okey.

How can i setup playing message when all memmbers are busy?

How i must upload voice message to CUCM?

Can i create any number and connect number with message and when memebers no answer call it will be forward to that number?

You need to upload music file to each CM node and assign relevant MoH source under call queue configuration.

Under hunt pilot and queue, you have many options how to handle unanswered calls, maximum wait time reached etc.

-Vivek