Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Publisher 10.5.1 crashed

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

i have a cluster of publisher and subscriber 10.5.1, publisher is crashed and i have no backup of publisher and now the organization is working on subscriber, i want to build the publisher up again how i can ?? i was following the below link but little confused on step after when it mentioned's that after adding the subscriber in the system>server according to the subscriber output from the command  run sql select name,description,nodeid from processnode  link below ask us to reload, once after the reload the mine cluster authentication fails.

please clear my doubt here that as soon as the publisher reloads the cluster authenticates themselves and publisher  pull complete database from subscriber ?? because after the reload step the document is asking us to backup and restore the backup.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/116946-technote-product-00.html#anc5

thanks

1 Reply 1

Hi 

For Authentication issues , refer Troubleshoot section.

Reason for back up ->  Although you can use the subscriber DB for the restore, a backup is still required in order to restore the non-DB components.

No it wont pull database after authentication , follow as per the document to do restore.

If you still have issues , contact TAC.

Regards

Mohamed