cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager settings

BHconsultants88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, hope someone can assist with this.

I have two offices - A and B

Currently, there is a IP phone system in office A on 192.168.10.0 /24 network. Office B communicates with office A with the use of a VPN between the two offices and routed directly over that VPN, so the phones in the office can see the http server.

I now need to put a dedicated WAN link in office B to replace the VPN but I will have problems routing the 192.168.10.0 range as it will ineviteably cause a lot of duplication. Currently the HTTP server on the IP phones is 192.168.10.1 - is it possible to have a secondary address? Similar to a router interface having a secondary IP address?

That way, I'd be able to assign a second IP address that would be routeable over my network.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers 

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using CUCM or CME??

What phone models are these you're talking about??

EDIT: nevermind, too early, just saw you said callmanager, but what are you referring to when you say the HTTP server??? what exactly are you trying to do here??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: