Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call not forwarded via AA

Hi all,

I have AA configured up & running perfect. In my AA prompt there is an option of Press 1 to Direct Call to Extension. I have some extension that are not the part of my PRI Range,

The problem im facing is via AA i am not able to transfer call to extension that are not into the range of PRI , the extensions which are in PRI Range i can transfer call to them only.

Any suggestions ??

Regards,

2 Replies 2

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

I don't think that AA allows a caller to be transferred to no subscriber number. I guess the easiest way is to creat call handlers for each extension.

MK

Christian Isla
Level 1
Level 1

It doesn't matter what the extension is.  If there is a DN with 3 digits or 4,5,6  it doesn't matter, and you should be able to transfer to any of them via AA.  Maybe you're trying to transfer to an extension that doesn't have a mailbox in CUE.  If this is the case, then set the "allowExternalTransfers" parameter (found in the GUI->scripts) in AA. This will allow AA to xfer a call to an extension which is not configured with VM.

good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: