Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park

mjwald3200
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 CUCM 11.5 clusters.

Cluster A, when a parked calls reversion timer expires the caller remains parked and continues to hear MOH, and the phone is alerted every 10 seconds with a single ring.

Cluster B, when a parked calls reversion timer expires, the caller hears ringback, and the phone simply starts ringing like a new inbound call, the caller will even forward to voice mail if the user does not pick up the call.

For the life of me I cannot figure out where this change is configuration is.  Everything under Service Parameters pertaining to call park is the same.

5 Replies 5

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1) You need to check the individual DN from where you are parking the call. Go to Call Routing>Directory Number search for DN and look for park parameters

ParkMonitor.PNG

2) Compare this for Both CUCMs.

3)There are Three Park Timers

Park Monitoring Reversion Timer Time To First Reminder to Retrieve call  
Park Monitoring Periodic Reversion Timer Period between Second and Subsequent Reminders  
Park Monitoring Forward No Retrieve Timer Total Time to Park Call. After which it is forwarded as per Park Monitoring Forward No Retrieve Destination  

*** Please rate helpful post &; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Yes, sorry

I had looked at those as well

They are simply blank for all phones(that I checked) on both clusters

Compare the defaults under Service Parameters --> CallManager --> Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - General) section.

Yes, that is where all the timers are set, other then that, all the settings are the same.

1) Make sure you are checking the settings on DN from where you are invoking the Park Call.
2) Try to change the Timers on those DNs and see if they have any effect.

Thanks,
Haris
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: