I have a group of secretaries who share a call pickup group. Recently they've complained that they can no longer pickup calls. I went onsite and sure enough when a call comes in, they pick up the handset and hit the Pickup softkey, nothing happens.
So, I removed the pickup group from all their phones, deleted it, rebuilt it, and put it back on the phones. Now it works.
A day later, it's not working again. Repeated the same steps, and got it working again.
Today, it has stopped working.
I'm baffled. I've made no changes to anything since fixing this the last time (Friday) and can't understand how this simply stops working. I don't even really know where to begin looking for a solution.
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions
This topic is a chance to discuss more about how to read Cisco Unified Communications trace files. In this session, Cisco D...