cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup Group notification time

kristinadv
Level 1
Level 1

The display of a colleagues call disappears after 10 seconds.

Is it possible to change that to 60 seconds? or just until the call is taken ect. 

6 Replies 6

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You can configure notification timer on call pickup group configuration.

go to call routing>>call pickup group then search  pickup group on which you want to change timer.

From the snapshot “Call Pickup Group Notification Timer”

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question please click “Accept as Solution”.

3453B183-727B-4A64-9E5C-DC5A99B892A4.jpeg

[cid:d77e7362-342d-4259-8387-b0c723e03114]

I need a solution where I can set the timer for how long it will show and not how long tid before it will show.

Not understand what exact you want please elaborate your query.

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

Hope  you are looking for Call Pickup Group Notification Timer setting to 60 second 

Call Pickup Group Notification Settings

Call Pickup Group Notification Policy

From the drop-down list box, choose one of the following notification types:

• No Alert
  • Audio Alert
  • Visual Alert
  • Audio and Visual Alert

Call Pickup Group Notification Timer (seconds)

Enter the seconds of delay (integer in the range of 1 to 300) between the time that the call first comes into the original called party and the time that the notification to the rest of the call pickup group is to occur.

Response Signature

m.grube
Level 1
Level 1

I just got this request through a customer as well.
Popup notification for call pickup option on the phone should be displayed until the call is picked up or at least the display time should be longer than it is set in the "Default".
This is not about the "Call Pickup Group Notification Timer"!

Try the CallManager Service Parameter:  "Call Park Display Timer", which is set to 10 seconds by default. This timer affects not only Call Park but also other notification timers for other features.

Maren