cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call pickup not working with incoming pstn calls?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have cucm 12 that is working fine , i recently implemented call pick but it only works with internal calls , if an outside call from pstn comes the button doesn't work? btw it is implemented on phones in a branch connected to us in a site to site vpn

4 Replies 4

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hello

Have you checked the partition of CallPickupGroup and the calling search space of your voicegateway.

Hope this helps

Peter

i set the partition to "none" which is according to the document remove calling restriction , yet it still doesn't work and only internal calls is working , also customer reporting that he isnt seeing any call pick up notification even though i set it to visual and sound?

Hello

Do you use SIP or SCCP phones?

What is your connection to the PSTN and have you ever debugged your gateway to see what is going on?

Regards

Peter

i solved the issue , it turns out one of the extensions that are member of the pick up group is also a member of a hunt pilot , i had to add the call pick up group under the hunt pilot to make it work
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: