cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Queuing with CUCM 8 and Unity 8

karamalomari
Level 1
Level 1

I have the following scenario where i need to enable call queuing (waiting) with CUCM 8 and Unity 8

The Scenario is attached.

Now i am wondering how to configure the call handler in a way if the caller wants to talk to the operator and the operator is busy or no answer to place the call on a waiting queue and play a waiting greeting "Your call is important to us someone will be with you shortly".

Thank you and waiting for the configuration steps if possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

With just CUCM/Unity all the call queuing you can get is in CUC/Unity and is just sending the call over and over thru a supervised tranfer to the same call handler. You'll be prompted every minute or so to press 1 to keep waiting or 2 to leave a message (that is not configurable, you'll always get that).

What you're asking for is indeed something that would require CUxAC or UCCX.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

D_Lebedev
Level 3
Level 3

The Scenario is attached?????

karamalomari
Level 1
Level 1

Well in the new releases of the CUCM the attendant console become different product the you can order and use for the above perp use such as simple queueing and operator call flow

The other option is to use uccx

However in the coming version of CUCM 9 ( not released yet ) there will be simple queueing builtin in CUCM

Hope this help

With just CUCM/Unity all the call queuing you can get is in CUC/Unity and is just sending the call over and over thru a supervised tranfer to the same call handler. You'll be prompted every minute or so to press 1 to keep waiting or 2 to leave a message (that is not configurable, you'll always get that).

What you're asking for is indeed something that would require CUxAC or UCCX.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thank you Javalenc foe your feedback +5.