Views
Helpful
Replies

Call recording and monitoring - BE6000

smunzani
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I have a customer with following requirements. Can BE6000 solution serve this?

1. Customer has 36 users total.

2. 10 of the users are sales users. Company wants to record all the calls coming to sales line.

3. They want Sales supervisors to monitor live calls that could be used to educate the sales staff.

Thanks,

Sam      

6 Replies 6

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

you need a 3rd party software to record. this should support spannless recording. to support spannless your callmanager should be at least with version 6.1 and you need the 2nd generation phone like 7941/7961/7971.

at this software you can configure recording for the 10 users, also you can configure callrec service to allow the enduser to record when he want.

I recommend zoomint.com, they are expert in this field. you can contact them, they will answer all your questions.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Would Cisco BE6000 solution at least allow call monitoring function? I was reading some of its features and the contact center agent and supervisor capabilities should allow that but I am not an expert on the BE6000 solution.

Hi,

Basically u are looking for two solutions : a. Recording [ 3rd party as told by Mr. Anas ] and b. Call monitoring by supervisor.

Please check the datasheet for Cisco BE 6000 which also says "Business Edition 6000 supports 10 recording sessions, 100 interactive voice recognition sessions, and periodic historical reporting"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps11370/ds_final.pdf

For monitoring by Supervsior which includes coach,chat which is Contact center solution.

Before quoting the solution,please once  check with Cisco SE/AM

regds,

aman

Does BE6000 offer basic ACD or it requires CCX for any ACD function? The requirement is as below.

1. Inbound 800 number mapped to sales line DID.

2. When call comes to sales line, either send it to hung group or blast group.

Thanks,

Sam

CUCM 9.X which is a component of B6K does support basic queuing where you can play some announcements and deliver the calls to a group of phones and provide queue MOH, etc.  This is very basic and does not provide much reporting outside of CDR.  If you need more robust ACD you will need to get UCCX and pay for the agent licenses.

HTH,

Chris

TantaCommIQ
Level 1
Level 1

For the call recording and QA, please consider TantaComm's Capture Lite call recording solution. Big time savings as you only need to license for concurrent agents, not per agent.  On-prem, SaaS, Cloud options available.