Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording CUCM 8.6 - phone doesnt stream to server

hi there,

I have a project where I would like to do some recording with CUCM and another third party solution : Calabrio.

I saw the procedure on how to do that ( Rec profile, sip trunk, configure services, privacy off , built in bridge on , automatic rec, create an App user associate the app user with phones with the necessary rights.. )

I dont know why but the phone still doesnt stream the RTM to the recording server ( nothing with wireshark )

Anyone saw that kind of issue ? 

We have phone model 6941,

regards

4 Replies 4

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

What version of CUCM 8.6 are you specially running? The reason for asking is that following an upgrade from 7.1.5 to 8.6.2A (8.6.2.20000-1) for a customer earlier in the year we found that Redbox Call Recording failed to actively record using DMS this despite the TSP upgrade as required. On further investigation I found that there near-end sip invite message were formed incorrectly, after escalating to TAC they advised that the customer was hitting CSCty15458 and an ES was issued at the time.

Regards
Allan.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Allan, thanks for the info,  i thin we are fine because we have version : 8.6.2.22900-9

From the bug you showed, it seems to be fix after 8.6(2.21900.5)

Hi,

Is there a specific integration guide for the Calabrio Call Recording with CUCM as there maybe specific SIP settings that need to be adhered to. Have you spanned the Call Recorder to determine if there are any SIP invites? Have you configured the Route Pattern for the SIP trunk for the automatic call recording?

Regards
Allan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Route pattern have been done in a partition that can be reach by the CSS of the Recording profile.

I will try to look for more details about sip trunk with this specific product

I will update with more info if I have

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: