cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording - Export function not working

jamisteven
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, new to the Cisco Voice world and taking over the duties of our previous voice engineer. My question is regarding call recording, I have a user who exports these to .wma or .wav and it has suddendly stopped working. Once we click "Export" > Select file type > then choose Export button, nothing happens. In the middle of all this, I was getting a Calabrio certificate error, so I reinstalled it as well. At first I believed this to be a Java issue as I know call recording depends on it as well as calabrio player in order to work properly, but all of the Java settings are correct, and I have tried clearing applet data and cache within JRE control panel but still getting no where. I have also completely removed Java and reinstalled, still nothing. It does this on multiple machines, and multiple browsers. I have tested using FF, Chrome, and IE. 

Steps taken: 

-Compatibility mode in IE 

-Popup Blocker turned off

-Deleted Java Applet data/ trace log files 

-Java Security settings set to lowest setting

-Reinstalled Java entirely / reboot 

-Reinstalled Calabrio Player entirely

-Different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) 

-Different PC 

Thank you in advance. 

-Jami 

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: