cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Reporting Software

chrisdaniels
Level 1
Level 1

I am currenting on UCM version 7.0.2, My company has about 1100 phones, running the weekly reports on Cisco's CDR is becoming a real pain. I am looking for a program that can just collect all the files and that I can run simple extension reports on as needed,(When requested). I do not need any kind of billing software just want something that can do simple task and not take up all my time. Please help..

Thanks

Chris

11 Replies 11

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Something like this?...

Hello Chris,

I'm very interested in being able to do this type of reporting on our CUCM as well.

The screenshot and sample report looks like what I am looking for.

Thank you.

chrisdaniels
Level 1
Level 1

Yes that looks like it would do what I am looking for, are you able to select individual extensions?

If so what is the name of the program and how can I get it.

Thanks for the quick reply..

Chris

Hi Chris...

We can discuss this offline if you're still interested...left you a private message in the Support Forum.

Regards,

Chris

I'm also interested in this type of reporting if you're willing to share some details.

Thank you in advance!

Ok. Pinged you in forum email...

Hi Chris,

I'm also interested in this type of reporting.

Thank you.

Hi...check your forum email pls.

Hi Chris,

I'm also interested in this type of reporting.

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if I could get some information on the software your using for call reporting.

Thanks,

Sure thing...here's a PDF datasheet link:

http://db.tt/a8WivYOV

Regards,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: