Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Reports Question

We just got our Cisco CM installed, so I am completely new to everything having come from an older Avaya system. My question is, I am trying figure out how to generate call reports for some of our managers. On our old system I could create create reports that would show our managers call detail reports for each of their employees. The reports would show (for a given date range) This employee made x number of calls, it would show the number called and the duration of the call, then it would total it at the bottom. We could schedule it to run on a given day each week and it would either be emailed or available for download to each manager.

Is there a way to do something similar with the CM system?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please configure CDR as per the following doc, its pretty easy and will give you various types of reports as per your requirement

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/53056/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Thanks. I was able to get everything enabled per the instructions, but I cant seem to be able to schedule an "Automatic Report Generation" of a "Department Bill Detail", only "Department Bill Summary" is available for "Automatic Report Generation".

Also, is there a way to build my own reports?

Thanks