Views
Helpful
Replies

Call routing issues

Tazio4436
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having issue with my incoming calls and I am not sure where to check.

Our company moved from one location to another location so we kept our main line numbers so that customers can still called on the old lines.

I have a Cisco Call Manager and I have some DID also.

The ISP did a mapping of 2 DIDs to the 2 main line.

Right now when customers are calling on any of the main line only one main number is ringing, the second one is not ringing. Even you call on the second main line still the first main line rings.

I called the DIDs that are mapped to the main line directly.

When I called first DID the first main line rings and when I call the second DID still the first main line rings.

I have opened a ticket with the ISP to have a look but they also told me to check on my side.

Can someone please let me know what and where I should check in Cisco call manager?

Thanks

Tazio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tazio4436
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for your support.

It has been fixed.

I check all the configuration for Line 1 and DID 1 which works fine .

I noticed that one entry was missing in Translation Pattern Configuration for the second DID. I copied everything from the first DID and then did some small changes and then tried it and it works fine.

I want to thank everybody once more for usual support.

Tazio

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

What I understood is you are using two phones with first phone using line one and second phone uses line 2. but calls to these two old lines land one first phones.  am I correct ?

These  phones are using old DID or New DID? 

what gateway you use? if possible can you share VG configuration ?

Response Signature

Start by looking in the voice gateway what you get as the called number from your telco. Once you know that you can check in CUCM with DNA what happens when the call leaves the router.

Response Signature

Tazio4436
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for your support.

It has been fixed.

I check all the configuration for Line 1 and DID 1 which works fine .

I noticed that one entry was missing in Translation Pattern Configuration for the second DID. I copied everything from the first DID and then did some small changes and then tried it and it works fine.

I want to thank everybody once more for usual support.

Tazio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: