Views
Helpful
Replies

Call statistics from external number redirected to Call Manager DID number

melozurdo78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

My customer wants to get some statistics from a 1-844-xxxxxxx external provide number that is redirected to a Call Manager DID.

The statistic are the following:

• Measure # of calls into the number
  • Average call duration
  • Average hold time
  • Abandonment rate
  • Highest call traffic time

I think we can gather information from CDR but at any case the statistic the customer is requesting…right? They could be gathered if using an external application like Clarus or Zeux…correct?

Thanks

Nacho

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The CAR canned reports will not provide a few of those (and the reports might not provide the information as detailed as your customer wants), as you mention, you would need a 3rd party billing app that can extrapolate that info from the CDRs.

I'm assuming the call is ONLY handled in CUCM for that, if it goes through other systems/products, this might not be so easy to get.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,

Maybe someone can give a suggestion ?

I have faced that all bunch of CUIC reports can't show what happen in CUCM.

For instance, Call Consult Transfer calls to CUCM using CTI Port (Number),

so UCCX cannot see which phone took or missed this call since I do not have agents.

For example, the call comes from GW to CUCM and then to UCCX Script.

Script plays prompt and sends call back to CUCM, lets say to Hunt Pilot number 1, where a group of phones rings, -

After that to Hunt Pilot number 2 and so forth (it may be mobile phone as well).

And it turned out no one of CUIC reports cannot show who answer the call.

I wonder how can we gather call logs in this scenario (answered, missed, hold and etc.) without using CDR files ?

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

This may be an opportunity for you to introduce Cisco Unified Contact Center Express to your customer (which comes with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for reporting capabilities).

Admittedly, its a significant investment for call statistics of a single number. Depending on what the customer needs the stats for though, it may not be that significant.

For instance, if your customer is trying to gain insight into their call center workflow; the potential ROI from what the customer could learn from CUIC reporting could be very significant. CUIC reporting would be able to provide those stats and more.

This would also require a call flow redesign with CUCM.

Thanks,

Ryan

(: ... Please rate helpful posts ... :)

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding to Ryan's comment, it is indeed a great opportunity that you should explore UCCX which comes with co-resident CUIC that can give you all these various kind of reports. Take a look at the below guide to see what all reports and fields you can get by going that route:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UD562201_00_uccx-report-description-guide-11.html

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: