Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer with Directory does not work

Santi Cuni
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

My customer has an issue with Call Transfer when he uses the Directory (Corporate or on External server), instead, everything works properly if he dials the number manually. 

Scenario 

Incoming call from PSTN, the Cisco IP Phone 8865 accepts the call, then he pushes the Transfer softkey button, he receives a new DIal Tone (PSTN User is on Hold), he presses the hard button for Directory, at this moment the DIal tone stop, (at the level of traces I have seen that the Phone sends a Cancel message to the CUCM...strage, I believe) he has found the user, makes the call but when he pushes for the second time the Transfer softkey nothing happens. 

The 8865 firmware version is 11.5(1)

The CUCM version is 11.5

I have not seen any BUG related to that.

Any help/suggestion?

Thanks

Regards

2 Replies 2

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Is this only happening on one 8865 or all of the 8865's. Are there other phone models and does it occur on those? Are using an LDAP import or creating the end users with in CUCM?

Hello Jason

It happens only with the Cisco IP Phone 8865 (SIP protocol). When I have done the test with my phone, Cisco 7841 it has been worked. The CUCM is integrated with LDAP, nevertheless, the Directory that the user uses is an external one (the phone is subscribed to a specific Phone service). 

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: