cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

called number summary does not match contact service queue activity

rallison
Level 1
Level 1

I apologize in advance if this is answered somewhere already, but I could not find it.  I am new to the reporting within Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (version 10.6)  Is there a reason why the "Called Number Summary Activity" report would list a higher call volume than the "Contact Service Queue Activity" report when each is filtered for the same time frame?  The Called Number Summary report has a much higher number of calls for the individual lines that come into my CSQ.  If I have not given enough info, I apologize again.  Feel free to let me know what else you may need to know. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

So when you run the Called Number Summary Activity report its showing you the total calls. When you run the CSQ Activity report its showing the total calls presented to the queue not counting the calls dropped before it hit the queue. You may consider running Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report as this will capture calls that hit the application, queue and agent in case its dropped before then.

View solution in original post

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James is absolutely correct Called Number Summary Activity will show all the calls that came on the CTI Route Point however Contact Service Queue Activity will only show the calls that enter into the CSQ and not the one which got disconnected before entering into the CSQ. Refer to below guide that will provide details about all the reports available within CUIC and their associated fields, great document to start with I will say:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106_chapter_01.html#UCCX_TP_I1159A6D_00

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

So when you run the Called Number Summary Activity report its showing you the total calls. When you run the CSQ Activity report its showing the total calls presented to the queue not counting the calls dropped before it hit the queue. You may consider running Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report as this will capture calls that hit the application, queue and agent in case its dropped before then.

Thank you.  I thought that it might be something like this but did not want to assume it.  I appreciate the response.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James is absolutely correct Called Number Summary Activity will show all the calls that came on the CTI Route Point however Contact Service Queue Activity will only show the calls that enter into the CSQ and not the one which got disconnected before entering into the CSQ. Refer to below guide that will provide details about all the reports available within CUIC and their associated fields, great document to start with I will say:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106_chapter_01.html#UCCX_TP_I1159A6D_00

Regards

Deepak

Thank you both!