cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Called Party Transform Mask

Steven Gould
Level 1
Level 1

We are using four digit extensions that match the numbers in the DID range that our telco has provided. Under the line configuration we are creating the External Phone Number Mask which includes the first seven digits (UK) and then XXXX as the extension so that CallManager can route the call correctly. I am struggling to find this option when trying to allocate the same sort of DID setup to a hunt pilot. I can see Calling Party Transform Mask and Called Party Transform Mask in the hunt group config but i'm unsure which performs the same function as External Phone Number Mask if at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Neither of these options are used for the External number mask. Called and calling party tranformation are used for digit manipulation of the called and calling number. The question is why do you need external number mask for Hunt Pilot.. There is no setting to put external number mask on the hunt pilot except in the AAR group setting..which is a different thing

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Basically, calling is your DN to be changed into what other DN.

Called is what you dialed, and what you want it to change into.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Neither of these options are used for the External number mask. Called and calling party tranformation are used for digit manipulation of the called and calling number. The question is why do you need external number mask for Hunt Pilot.. There is no setting to put external number mask on the hunt pilot except in the AAR group setting..which is a different thing

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I see, so in order to get a external number for this hunt group I would need to create a new line and then forward all calls to the internal hunt group number?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: