Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID issue

V.Naveen Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have query whether we can able to change incoming number as Display name.

For Example:

My name is Naveen, My Contacts like Mobile and Work Number are integrated with my LDAP in our CUCM

So, Whenever users searching my contact in Jabber / Corporate Directory, it will displays like Work : 461281 and Mobile : +1(10-digit Mobile Number)

Issue is : I calling to one of the user to his Work PSTN Number like 001(10-digit number) and in user's cisco ip phone it will shows like 91(my mobile number).

is it possible to show my name instead of displaying my mobile number because My mobile number is configured with my LDAP

is it possible to change incoming calling number as +1(my mobile number) instead of 91(mobile number)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Naveen,

you need the 3rd party directory app, this is one of available supporting Cisco Jabber - http://aurus5.com/phoneup/directory/ (check "Cisco Jabber Interface" section).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, this has been asked PLENTY of times before, CUCM does not provide that feature.

Please search CSC for answers before posting.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the reply

I jus tried to search this kind of thing but there is no discussion.

that's why I started this discussion.

One query:

is it possible to change incoming calling number as +1(my mobile number) instead of 91(mobile number)

I meant matching an ANI to a name as a mobile does. And that, I can assure you, has been discussed plenty of times at CSC.

Yes, you can use calling party transformation masks to do what you're asking.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Naveen,

you need the 3rd party directory app, this is one of available supporting Cisco Jabber - http://aurus5.com/phoneup/directory/ (check "Cisco Jabber Interface" section).

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply.

How it will works. we need integrate with CUCM or we need install app in local machine ??

You'll need to install the product on windows server (virtual machine is ok) and integrate it with CUCM. Please leave the request on our website and we'll provide the software, docs and tech assistance.