Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID pass through using partial rerouting

CiscoRunner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I am having issues with a ISDN e1 provider regarding caller ID on call forwarded calls. Caller ID on a call forward call only shows as the default CLI for the ISDN line...

However, users in the office assure me that it is possible previously to allow the caller ID pass through on call forwarded calls. The telco has said I need to enable partial rerouting???

I am using MGCP and a e1 ISDN line. Does anyone have any idea what this means or how I can configure it?

Google has led me to the below link, but this doesn't seem very possible. Any input appreciated...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122t/122t11/ivrapp/ivr_tbct.htm#wp1014035

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In whihc country are you located ?

Can you ask your telco what exacly it 'partial re-routing' ?

CiscoRunner
Level 1
Level 1

I will find out in more detail from the Telco tomorrow but I just wanted to confirm if there was other ways to get caller I'd pass through working...

At other sites I would just need to set the ISDN type and call type and tick the 'use External call transform mask' on route pattern to get this to work but again that is with the screening table turned off on PRI...

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: