Views
Helpful
Replies

caller id

elite2010
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I have 200 dids,and 250 phone I want to assign 50 non did numbers and assign a caller id 2430XXXX for outgoing (external) call .
And another non did xxxx I want to assign caller id internaly(yyyy)and externaly 2430YYYY

How can i do that?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7
If you dial internally, the internal phones will see the internal DID.
But if you call externally, you can use the "External Phone Number Mask" that exists in the Line settings under each device. Of course you need to check and enable the option in Route Patterns that in the calling party number it should use the external phone number mask. But if you do not use it today, you first must fill for all the phones the relevant mask and then enable it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7
If you dial internally, the internal phones will see the internal DID.
But if you call externally, you can use the "External Phone Number Mask" that exists in the Line settings under each device. Of course you need to check and enable the option in Route Patterns that in the calling party number it should use the external phone number mask. But if you do not use it today, you first must fill for all the phones the relevant mask and then enable it.

Hi,

I  used External Phone Number Mask under line settings .I Could see it on the display panel (2430yyyy).

But when I dialed it was showing xxxx  not 2430yyyy

Thanks

Hi,

Is there a way to mask the internal also 

xxxx from to yyyy 

Thanks