cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller System Transfer for AA - allow to call extension

mhardyuop
Level 1
Level 1

I setup an AA.  for Caller input 1 I selected Conversation-> Caller System Transfer.  Basically I just want folks to be able to dial an extension that they know.  I have taken everything out of the Restriction table except the * and it is NOT blocked.

So when I dial the AA number and then hit 1 it tells me to type in the extension #.  I type it in and then it verifies that is the extension that I want and asks me to hit '1'.  Then it comes back and says, you cannot be transferred to this number check the number and try again.

What am I missing here?

On the AA on the standard greeting I have also checked the box 'allow transferes to numbers not associated with users or call handlers'.  The strange thing is

I cannot even call numbers that are on unity.

I have been looking around and cannot figure out a way around this.  Please kindly advise me.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do the VM ports have a CSS that can reach the phones??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes, the phones and vm ports are in the same CSS.  This is really strange.  Once in a while it will actually transfer, but most times it will not.

Also If I setup another caller input for the call action to 'transfer to alternate contact number' and then put an extension in there that fails as well.

I setup another input for a directory handler and that works fine for dial by name or say a name.  I think I am just missing something to be able to transfer.

Please kindly advise.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: