cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller System Transfer for AA - allow to call extension

mhardyuop
Level 1
Level 1

I setup an AA.  for Caller input 1 I selected Conversation-> Caller System Transfer.  Basically I just want folks to be able to dial an extension that they know.  I have taken everything out of the Restriction table except the * and it is NOT blocked.

So when I dial the AA number and then hit 1 it tells me to type in the extension #.  I type it in and then it verifies that is the extension that I want and asks me to hit '1'.  Then it comes back and says, you cannot be transferred to this number check the number and try again.

What am I missing here?

On the AA on the standard greeting I have also checked the box 'allow transferes to numbers not associated with users or call handlers'.  The strange thing is

I cannot even call numbers that are on unity.

I have been looking around and cannot figure out a way around this.  Please kindly advise me.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do the VM ports have a CSS that can reach the phones??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes, the phones and vm ports are in the same CSS.  This is really strange.  Once in a while it will actually transfer, but most times it will not.

Also If I setup another caller input for the call action to 'transfer to alternate contact number' and then put an extension in there that fails as well.

I setup another input for a directory handler and that works fine for dial by name or say a name.  I think I am just missing something to be able to transfer.

Please kindly advise.