cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Party Transformation help

daviddperez09
Level 1
Level 1

We currently have configured the setting "Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - Phone " to add the "9" to the calls that enter the organization so that our users can simply call the number back without having to edit the number to add a "9". With doing this though, calls are being displayed as 91XXXXXXXXXX on the phones.

I would like to remove the 9 from being displayed when the call is ringing the phone.

From what i've found online, i am should use a Calling Party Transformation Pattern

I have tried this but it does not seem to be working out for me. I created a new CSS and Partition for the Transformation Pattern, and have selected the new CSS for the option of " Remote number - Calling Party Transformation CSS " under the phone settings.

I tried the translation pattern of "9.1" and also "9.1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX" with discard digits of PreDot.

System version: 9.1.1.10000-11

Am i missing something here ? Thank you in advance

17 Replies 17

If i remove the service parameter, then there would be no need to create a transformation pattern to remove the 9 because the service parameter is what is adding the 9.

No, the concept is this..You prefix the 9 only on the inbound calling party settings of the gateway..Not on the service parameter as I detailed in step 1 of my previous post

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

ohhh, okay okay. i will do this this weekend

Thank you for all your help aokanlawon!