cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Party Transformation Voicemail Not Accessible

rayscue
Level 1
Level 1

Extension 0399 is in a partition of All Phones and the Calling Party Transformation CSS is set to Transform the extension to 0400 under Caller ID for Calls from this Phone.  Our voicemail pilot is 7000.  When calling voicemail with the transformation applied, I get "Hello Cisco Unity Connection...".  With the Transformation CSS not applied, you are asked for the PIN.  I need the transformation in place, but I need Voicemail to work as well. 

What I'm thinking is happening is Unity is receiving 0400 which has no voicemail setup.  I need it to receive the 0399.

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In this case, I think you may try to use Alternate Extension under End User configuration in the CUC.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gilmar Silva
Level 1
Level 1

If I understood, you will be able to fix that with the option "Voice Mail Box Mask". You will find it in Advanced Features > Voice Mail > Voice Mail Profile.

For example, if you directory number is 1000 and your transformation add the prefix 555, you will only need to set the "Voice Mail Box Mask" to XXXX and the CUC will receive the last four digits.

Regards,

Gilmar Silva

Thanks for the response.  We are using transformation patterns to change the caller ID internally.  Basically change an extension from AAAA to BBBB.  I need voicemail to see AAAA and not BBBB.  This transformation is only on a few extensions on the system.

Unfortunately, Voice Mail Box Mask will not work in this scenario.

In this case, I think you may try to use Alternate Extension under End User configuration in the CUC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: