Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

callmanager 4.3 upgrade to 8.5

Hi Can anybody help me out with a good document like each steps for doing . cucm upgrade from 4.3 to 8.5

Customer having running callmanager 4.3 mcs 7835 they will increase the ram to 4 gb and 146gb hardisk .

am not clear and not getting any perfect document for uprading step by step like . have aome idea like DMA but not sure where i will get it

where i should install that and how should i do the upgradation .

Also customer wants the exact down time how much i will take he is ready to give me the night time 10 hours. As this is a five star hotel need

less down time .Here am putting the avaliable BOQ for the upgradation. Can anybody help me out with the steps.

CUCM-USR-LICCUCM-USR-LICTop Level Sku   For User License
CCX-85-CMBUNDLE-K9CCX-85-CMBUNDLE-K9CCX   8.5 Promo Bundle available only with NEW CUCM or BE6000
CON-ESW-CMBUNDK9CON-ESW-CMBUNDK9ESSENTIAL   SW CCX 8.5 5 Seat CCX ENH CM Bundle - AVAIL
CUCM-PAKCUCM-PAKInclude   PAK Auto-expanding PAK for CUCM
CUCM-USRCUCM-USRInclude   PAK Auto-expanding User for CUCM
UCM-7835-85-UKITUCM-7835-85-UKITCUCM   8.5 Upgrade Media Kit
UCM-7835-UPG-NODEUCM-7835-UPG-NODECUCM   7835 Upgrade Node
UCSS-UCM-ESS-PAKUCSS-UCM-ESS-PAKUCSS   for UCM Essential PAK
UCSS-UCM-PAKUCSS-UCM-PAKInclude   PAK Auto-expanding UCSS PAK for CUCM
CON-ESW-CUCMUSRCON-ESW-CUCMUSRESSENTIAL   SW Top Level Sku For User License
MIG-CUCM-ESS-USR-AMIG-CUCM-ESS-USR-AMigration   to UC Manager Essential - Less than 1K Users
CON-ESW-MIGCUCM8CON-ESW-MIGCUCM8ESSENTIAL   SW Migration to UC Manager Essential
UCSS-UCM-ESS-3-1-AUCSS-UCM-ESS-3-1-AUC   Manager Ess UCSS Less than 1K users - 1 user - 3 years
MIG-CUCM-USR-AMIG-CUCM-USR-AMigration   to UC Manager Enhanced - Less than 1K Users
CON-ESW-MIGCUC87CON-ESW-MIGCUC87ESSENTIAL   SW Migration to UC Manager Enhanced
UCSS-UCM-3-1-AUCSS-UCM-3-1-AUC   Manager Enh UCSS Less than 1K users - 1 user - 3 years
UCM-7835-85UCM-7835-85CUCM   8.5 7835
Breeze Joseph Kuriakose Sr Network Engineer
0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad