cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.1(3) - Backup problem (weird)

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a very weird issue. I am using FreeFTPd to backup a cisco callmanager 5.1(3) the system builds the archive succesfully but when it want to copy the archive to the repository the following error appear: ERROR: SFTP transfer failure, not enough disk space, Backup Completed...

I have a lot space on my machine to copy the archive so i don't know why this error appear, any ideas.

Thanks in advanced,

Pepe

18 Replies 18

Hi

There are lots of potential problems, here, but in general:

1) Set up your SFTP server

2) Test it with a SFTP client, such as WinSCP,.from local machine and then another machine. If you can't connect with that, investigate - firewalls, routing, FreeFTPD logs etc.

3) Once working do it from CUCM. If it fails, check the FreeFTPD server logs again.

If in doubt, post up your server logs and a screen grab of your SFTP config. If there's no data in the logs, check routing and any security measures...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Please find the SFTP logs and config. I tried to connect the sftp server via cmd prompt and I can able to login. and I tried with CUCM its throwing the same error.

There is no firewall between CUCM and SFTP both are in same rack and same switch. I even turned off the windows firewall.

Thanks

Karthik

I have attached the CM config also.

- Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Only 1 \ is needed.