The license field shows it allows a single call manager and 50 devices.
I have been told that the server was installed on a Not for Resale sort of license, but I also don't see a license file name listed
when I go to the System - License - Upload license. I can usually see the name of a license file there that has been previously uploaded.
The server had been working until I made a change to the domain name.
The server is used in our lab. It was working for few SCCP phones.
I was attempting to get a SIP based Gate Control device to register with the Call Manger.
I noticed that the SIP device requires that the domain field be filled out on its Graphical User Interface.
I placed the domain name on the CUCM to have it match the one configured on the SIP device.
Once I made the change to the domain name; I noticed that the SCCP phones were no longer registering and the SIP device was
receiving a port not available message from the CUCM.
I fired up the RTMT and it was complaing that the CallManager process was not running.
I tried to manually start the process and tried restarting the server. Neither corrected the problem.
I tried to remove the domain using the Command Line Iterface on CUCM; but the set nework domain command requires a
At this point, I think that I am looking at either continuing to configure the CUCM for DNS and use DNS Spoofing on the local swithch (router), possibly getting the 90 day evaluation license file from Cisco, or re-installing the software from the DVD.