Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager Caller ID display at ringing when use hunt list

Attila Horvath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Server is Callmanager 11.0, protocol is SCCP, Hunt list is configured, and used when the single extension is not answering.

The question it : Is it possible to display the name/extension of the hunted _ringing_ phone at the Caller phone ?

Caller calls 131  -->  Busy / Hunted to 7131 -> Hunt list contains one entry (181) -> Phone 181 is ringing.

At this stage the Caller see the following at his/her phone: "Helpdesk 7131" (Alerting name of hunt list)

but wants to see number 181 and the name of this extension. Once again, at the ringing stage.

When 181 off-hooked phone, the caller see the righ name.

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Atilla,

You can try changing;

Service Parameters - Advanced

"Display Hunt Pilot Name or DN for Hunt Group Calls when Alerting" --> Setting this to "false" will show the originally called number in a call forward scenario.

Cheers!

Rob

I am afraid, this settings is another thing.

It changes the diplay of Called side, but I need to change the _Calling_ disply to show the name of actually ringing member of hunt list.

Attila

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Attila,

Sorry for misunderstanding you query - my BAD! I don't know of any way to achieve what you are looking to do.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: