8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Try

set password expiry minimum-age disable

The do it again.

Failing that, you could use the 'pwrecovery' 'pwreset' username/password combination from the server console to force a reset.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

HI

I try again  its showing same problem

Hi

when i do this i cannot login to gui administration

Hi

GUI admin is a different account, even if it also has the username 'admin'. The password for that will be what it was before you tried this procedure.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi

when i this set password expiry disable

system admin user name and password is not working from gui

user admin

password xxxx

this one is not working from gui

the disaster recovery and operating system admin   username and password  is working fine but when  when i m changing the password and user name  status is showing unsuccess

admin 123

password is working

Hi

So - if you have managed to reset the platform password, then you don't need to set the minimum-age command. If it causes a problem, take it out...

Aaron

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Syed,

Just an observation to add to the great tips from my friend Aaron (+5 "A")

the command

set password expiry minimum-age disable

was entered

set password expiry minimum_age disable

**Note the underscore in your entry**

Cheers!

Rob

"Spend your life waiting,
for a moment that just don't come,
Well, don't waste your time waiting" 

-Springsteen

Hi

i try  this set password expiry minimum-age disable but this command in  cli mode its not taking

when set this command set password expiry disable after that login of gui admin username and password  is not working

previously it was working