calls drop

Anatoly Fedchik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

could you help me,

i have the following configuration:

cme_B(2801) - <h323> - cme_HQ(2801) <- h323 -> AVAYA S8300

The problem - very often phone talks has been suddenly disconnected. - disconnect cause -10.

----

sh call history voice

dissconnect cause 10.

What maybe the cause of the problem?

Thank you in advance

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disconnect between what ?

HQ - B ?

HQ - PBX ?

B - PBX ?

Any of the above ?

have you taken any trace ?

Nobody can help you with the information you did (not) gave.

The disconnecting between analog phones connected to FXS port B and phones on Avaya. I didnt do any traces.

Pratik Jhaveri
Level 1
Level 1

Anatoly,

Is the call even getting establised? If no, then enable 'debug h225 asn1' and capture the output.

If the call drops after answering, enable both 'debug h225 asn1' and 'debug h245 asn1'

Is there any specific event that you are performing that is causing the drop? Like transfer etc?

I'll try to clarify my question. Call is droped while conversation, between phones connected to fxs ports CME_b and analog phones connected to Avaya. Yes, the call drops after answering but not immediately. I can talk forewhile sometimes without any problem.  It's randomly dropped sometimes maybe in 5 sec, sometimes in 2 minutes, sometimes never.

Anatoly Fedchik
Level 1
Level 1

It seems to me I localized the problem: fxs port or analog port on PBX is the problem.  How can i test fxs port?

You need to take the trace that have been correctly indicated to you before.

For the FXS port, you can take "debug vpm signal".

Run 'debug vpm signal' and H323 debugs at the same time. This way you can identify on which side is sending disconnect signal

There could be some issues with your FXS ports as well. When the call gets disconnected, quickly issue 'sh voice port summ' and ensure that the status of the port is as expected.

There can be many possibility that could cause disconnect on FXS side - Cabling, DSP, incorrect voltage etc. Your best bet would be to start from the debugs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: