cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

calls from automated system not going to correct extensions

johncallender
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC520 phone system. When someone calls the  800 number coming into it and presses 2 for support it rings a fast busy signal and does not go to the proper extension. This happens on two of the prompts. On a different prompt it goes to the incorrect extension. Not sure where to look to change the configurations or the commands. I am new to this system and have basic cisco knowledge. Any help would be appriciated.

1 Reply 1

Hi John,

Your system is UC520, so I guess you're using the Unity Express for the AutoAttendant. Check if the script that is uploaded in Unity Express in the menu option is sending the calls to the correct extension, you can do that by downloading the script to your computer and opening it with the CUE editor. You can download the CUE Editor from this link http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/pub/Redirect.x?mdfid=278535672 , click your Unity Express version and after that choose Unity Express Utilities.

If you need help with the script post it here so we can check what is inside.

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: