Views
Helpful
Replies

calls not reaching the voicemail

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Problem Description:

We have an issue where a single user, is not able to receive voicemail messages when he misses the calls .

The calls goes on ringing atleast 10+ times and then drops off.

Please would appreciate, what should be the things i should check on the CCM and Unity Connection to initiate the troubleshooting.

CCM VERSION : 6.1.3.3190- 1

Unity Connection : 7.0.2

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar       

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

in the extension for the user, under "call forward and call pickup settings", There should be a check mark under Voicemail in the Forward no answer internal And Forward no answer external. if not, make sure theres a check mark, otherwise it will never hit your voicemail server i believe

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

daviddperez09
Level 1
Level 1

check call manager - in the users extension, under " Directory Number Settings" ensure they have a voicemail profile

also, make sure they have a voicemail configured in unity

Hi David,

Both those things are in place ( correct configuration)

in the extension for the user, under "call forward and call pickup settings", There should be a check mark under Voicemail in the Forward no answer internal And Forward no answer external. if not, make sure theres a check mark, otherwise it will never hit your voicemail server i believe

Thanks, David. That Helped. Cheers ! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: