cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CUCM Auth Code be chaged periodically by end users ?

Arnab Mukherjee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone.

can anyone tell know if is there any way that end users can change their auth code for making long distance call periodically? As far as I know it is a CUCM feature not a phone/user specific features hence it cannot be changed by the users themselves. And even if it changed from CUCM Auth Code configuration tab then it will reflect for all users. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong on this.

4 Replies 4

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I believe you are talking about Forced Authorization Code. Yes it is CUCM router pattern feature and Forced Authorization Code has to be changed manaully and will have to be reflected to all the user.

Regards

Ronak patel

Rate helpful posts by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Natively, no there is not. If you wanted to write a custom web app that provided it's own authentication of users and tracked the mapping between a FAC and each user, you could then issue an AXL API into CUCM to remove the old code and add a new one.

HI Jonathan,

Thanks for your update. Can you please share any doc or link where it discuss about the AXL API application for wirting custom web app?

Regards

Arnab-

You can start reading here

Cisco Unified Communications Manager  (CallManager)

Programming Guides

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: