cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Not Complete Conference

jpiznar569
Level 1
Level 1

I have read many of the posts on this topic but cannot seem to find the answer to my problem.  I can't make conference calls with anyone outside of the building.  Internally I have no problems.  We upgraded our router to ver. 15.0-1 and call manager 4.1(3).  We are using 7940, 1941,7960, and 7961 IP Phones.  Attached is the show run from our 2851 cube router.

Thanks,

John

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

Seems that you are missing the ephone-dns used for conferencing. Something like this:

conf t

ephone-dn 1 dual-line

number 4444

conference ad-hoc

Please refer to:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeconf.html

Regards,

Tere.

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Tere,

The file you sent me is for CME.  Does it matter that I am not using call manager express?  Is the router config the same?

John

Hi!

Sorry, my bad I don't know why I assumed you were using CME. If you have CUCM this can be an issue with the region and codec you are using. Please check if you are using G.711 or G.729 to the PSTN and see if tou have a transcoder available.

Please check if the proper GW is configured on the MRGL to route the outbound calls properly.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: