Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not deploy site, Provisioning Manager 9.0BE

alig.norbert
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

Have some problems on deploing a BE6K with the Prime Provisioning Manager. The Be6k si a new setup without any configuration.

- Under Deployment > Sites, a new site can be created

- After configured "Usage Profiles", clicking on deploy site, I receive the Message "Please check the device status"

Any idea?

Here the next two errors:

Under Deployment > Devices

"CUCM failed with the following error:

Provisioning Route Pattern failed with the following error:

For user IC Administrator, the IPT-0500:Object not Valid"

"CUC failed with the following error:

Provisioning Port failed with the following error:

For user IC Administrator, the IPT-0600:Software"

I have checked Route Pattern -> no entry on the CUCM. The provisionig manager has connection to CUC and CUCM.

Thanks for the help.

Norbert

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Did you get an answer to this?

Please rate useful posts.

No,
I have configured it without the Prime...

I had the same issue during BE6000 deployment. Both CUCM and CUC have known bugs associated with this problem.

First I tried officially available UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso update which fixed CUCM problem but CUC issue was still present.

Finally after involving TAC I got an Engineering Special update for both CUCM and CUC which worked fine and I was able to provision the site with no issues.

CUC bug does not allow creation of more than 8 VM ports due to "hardware limitations". With CUPM you should always choose 24 ports.

I also found an alternate solution online which is to edit CUC VM template by increasing Memory from 4 Gb to 6 Gb and change from 1 CPU to 2 CPUs. There will be warning during bootup which you Accept and move on. After you successfully deploy the site, shut down CUC and restore original VM memory and CPU settings then power it back on again.

I am pretty sure next official 9.x update will have this bugs fixed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: