Helpful
Replies

Can't access Subscriber services from Publisher and Vice Versa

Yhya Akef
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am using CUCM 8.5.1(10000-26)

when connected to Publisher and go to Serviceability then service activation , Feature services or Network services of the subscriber , an error appears telling can't connect to remote node .

same from Subscriber side .

Database Replication is in "good" state

onconfig.ccm reports an error "The onconfig.ccm file on x.x.x.x does not match the publisher."

Any Advise ?

4 Replies 4

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear

please cli command to check the relication , you  must check that each node should have a replication status of two (2).

use this command   (Utils dpreplication runtimestate) and please check the output.I do not see this eror before , but if you did not get a solution , ithink t open a TAC with Cisco. I think the onconfig.ccm file on x.x.x.x does not match the publisher (it is a problemm in linux) , i think the  /opt/informix/etc directory.

Thank you

please rate if this help

George Banuelos
Level 1
Level 1

hi, I have this issue also on a CUCM 8.6 cluster... did you get this resolved?  if so, what di you have to do to fix it?  thank you

George

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m

baskaranm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

can you give show network cluster output.

Regards,

Baskaran.m

hi,

this is the error I get whenever I attempt to access the Subscriber from the Publisher's Serviceability web page and vice versa:

Connection to the Server cannot be established(Unknown Error)

"I believe that the greatest work of God has not been in the miraculous, nor in the spectacular, incomprehensible Creation, but rather I believe it was accomplished on the Cross where He Himself purchased the redemption of His Bride... the salvation of m