cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't remove inactive agent in UCCX

wilson_1234_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have Contact Center Express Primary (8.0.2.11004-12), we do not have Active Directory integration.

We have a phone that the line description was change to a different user, a new end user was created in CUCM for this phone using the same extension numbers.

The new user is not able to log in to CAD.

I see that the resource is not showing up in UCCX for the new user. There is an inactive resource for the old username with the IPCC extension, and I get an error every time I try to delete it.

I do not see the old user that is inactive as an enduser in CUCM to delete it there, so it is kind of in limbo.

How can I get rid of it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please try the below steps.

1. De-associate this extension from the new user.

2. from the CDA, perform Directory Sync operation.

3. Now try deleting the old user from the RmCm->Resources->Inactive Agents page.

Hope it helps.

Anand

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please try the below steps.

1. De-associate this extension from the new user.

2. from the CDA, perform Directory Sync operation.

3. Now try deleting the old user from the RmCm->Resources->Inactive Agents page.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Sorry, but I am new to voice,

How should I deassociate the extension?

Also, is the resync disruptive in any way?

Hi Wilson,

Performing CDA directroy sync operation will not have any negative impacts.

Please go to the End User Page in CUCM (Communication Manager), get into the new user page, there you will see the IPCC Extension,select none here.

Now, come back to UCCX, if you have not installed CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator), please install it using the below steps.

1. Login to UCCX Application using your UCCX Admin credentials.

2. Navigate to the tools->Plugins page

3.Click on the Unified CCX Desktop suites.

4. Than click on the Unified CCX Desktop Administrator (CDA) to install it.

5. Launch CDA, select Call Center, than navigate to Setup and click on Diectory Sync services.

After this operation,

Now try deleting the old user from the RmCm->Resources->Inactive Agents page.

If its successful, please associate the IPCC extension to the new user and save it. You will be able to login into CAD using the new user credentils.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Excellent,

I was able to delete the old users from UCCX and the new user can log into the agent now, but they have no teammates.

Is something missing from the config?

Hi Wilson,

Glad to know that its working now.

Regarding your next query,

Have you created a team under RmCm subsystem of UCCX?

If not please go ahead and create a Team, and you need a primary and secondary Superviors (follow the below step) for this team, assign Agents under this team.

For assigning capabilities like Supervisor, Reporting, Admin , navigate to UCCX Admin->Plug ins->User Management, here you can asign capabilities according to your requirement.

You can see assigned Agents under one Team in CSD (Cisco Supervisor Dekstop), make sure to select either Access to All Teams\ Access to Superviors Team only under UCCX Admin-.System Parameters->Application Parameter->Superviosr Access.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Yes, this is an existing system that is working. The new user has an assigned skill, and team.

I see the user is an assigned resource in the proper team in UCCX, but when they log in, there is no team that shows up in the agent.

Hi Wilson,

Could you please attache the snapshots of the Teams configuration and the CAD and CSD's logged in snippets.

Thanks,

Anand

That is what is was, there was no skill assigned to the user.

When you are Active Directory integrated, do you not have to make all of these assignments?

How is making someone a supervisor and adding skills to users different when AD integrated?

Hi Wilson,

It is the same behaviour, you have to assign Skills to Agents (no matter where your Agents come from (CUCM or AD), CSQ will have Skills, Teams will have your Supervisors (Primary and Secondary) and Agents.

Supervisor can perform Recording\Monitoring, bargein\intercept...etc on the calls within his\her team.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: