Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't see phone registration on publisher

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have CUCM 4 servers in one cluster. SrvPub, Srv2, Srv3, Srv4. Srv 1 is the publisher.

I've configured the CM-Group for 3 severs. eg {Srv2, SrvPub, Srv3} and {Srv4, Srv3, SrvPub}

If I browse on the publisher, then I cannot see the phone if they are registered or not.

And if I browse in the Srv2, I can see the registered phones.

If I browse the Srv4, I can see also the phones that are registered in this CUCM.

I'm wondering what is the reason for this "display problem".

The distance between the servers are 3ms. Max=4ms.

dbreplication runtimestate is OK

Is there any solution for this so I can see all phones on my publisher or on all server that I want to browse?

Regards,

Antra

3 Replies 3

iantra123
Level 3
Level 3

sorry, the CUCM version is 8.6

but the number of server is four(4)

Hi Antra,

If dbreplication is fine, then try bouncing "Cisco RIS Data Collector" on the problematic node and see if that sorts it out.

HTH.

--
Regards,
Harmit.

I agree with Harmit here (+5), this is a bug that appears to re-surface every few CUCM releases :-( Restarting RIS data collector should clear it, you may want to search the bug tool kit for it to see if it is affecting your specific release and if there is a fix.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: