cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you tell me a great document for describing how to set up a 3845 Router for phone setup?

amergint_engr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello my friends. I am trying to fix my customer's router configuration for their telephone system. It has analog phones, fax machines. It has 3 routers, each having a VIC-4FXS/DID and does connect to a PBX for access to to the outside. The phones can talk to each other on their own router, but the router-to-router phones using VOIP do not ring each other. I have never configured a router for phones before. Please tell me a great document or set of docs I can read and reference to help me help my customer.

Thank you very much!

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

Adrian,

I hope you saw that I rated you with the highest possible rating. If I did not do that properly, let me know. I sincerely thank you for the help. It was invaluable. I wish you the best of luck.

Drew

Hey Drew,

Yeap, I really appreciate a lot and I'm very happy to be of some help around here

Good luck my friend!.

- Adrian.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: