Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Transfer Call Internally

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a bit of a strange scenario, i have a cluster 6.X and users in one site are unable to transfer calls internally. They get "your call cannot be completed as dialled" as soon as the second digit of the seven digit extension is pressed. They are able to transfer externally, put calls on hold etc so i would think that rules out the DSP`s...i have checked the dial plan there are not any patterns matching the seven digit extensions that block the call from being routed.

I have seen another post where there was an identical issue on CCM 5.X but i think this should affect all sites not just one.

CSS and Partitions are all correct and in the correct place.

Any ideas before i go to TAC ?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So if you dial directly the DN to which you're trying to transfer a call does it work? or do you get the "you call cannot be completed as dialed"?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

Thanks for your time we have found it to be a translation pattern beginning with an open bracket [ which solved the issue...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: