Helpful
Replies

Cant get a hunt group working in 8.6.2

M00107297
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying to set up the following hunt group which in a nutshell is;

When a call from DN number for example (012345 456 456) is not answered, it hunts to the following user, say for example (012345 456 457). After that, it will go to voicemail.

I've built (well copied actually from an existing woring hunt group to eliminate any user input error from me) a hunt pilot, a hunt list and a line group ensuring my example target hunt number above, 012345 456 457 is a member of the line group. I've also reset the hunt list, applied the changes and analysed the configuration to ensure it is how you'd expect.

I'm pretty new (ish) to managing CM but fairly experienced in Voice in general. What I'm asking is, is there anything from above that you think I could of missed. At present, dialling the DN number, (0123456 456 456) just rings out continously.

I can't see what I'm doing wrong? I've read through page 249 onwards of the Cisco Call Manager Administration guide & gone through this forum, but I just cant see what Im doing wrong.   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So 457 which is a member of the 456 hunt group just rings? Do you want it to stop ringing and go to voicemail or something? If so you need to defined forward no answer destination and timer on the hunt pilot.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So 457 which is a member of the 456 hunt group just rings? Do you want it to stop ringing and go to voicemail or something? If so you need to defined forward no answer destination and timer on the hunt pilot.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'd actually not validated the hunt pilot number I was using, rookie mistake. Your answer was correct though I guess based on what I'd told you - really appreciate your attention & help - cheers

Mario