cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CANT LOGIN TO CUCM 11.0 WITH SSO - SELF CARE PORTAL is OK

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi team , i have one cluster with 2 cucm pub and sub , version 11.0 with SSO ( ADFS3.0).

All seems good , utils sso status , i triye enable and disable sso and its ok the status , however if i cant  login to CUCM    Admin Web Page ( no error but ask for username and password) , but if i try to go to Self Care Portal , i enter directly without ask for password. I was looking for SSO traces but i couldn found any significant error.

Can someone help?

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
When SSO is enabled only your IdP would prompt for authentication credentials, unless you’re using the SSO Recovery URL. Repeatedly being asked would suggest the IdP did not accept your authentication method. Also, you can use SAML Tracer in Firefox or Chrome to inspect the flow more closely.

Hi ,

1. If I access the selfcare portal (which comes in well) and then, without closing the window, access the management portal, I enter well also without asking for any authentication
2. When I access the selfcare portal, SAML Tracer has authentication logs in SSO (note that there is an access to adfs server , the SSO server. This access was the selfcare page that automatically redirected the browser)
3. When accessing to the CUCM management portal, there are NO authentication logs in SSO. It is as if the page did not make any SSO authentication attempts. (note that there is NO access to adfs server, the SSO server).

What can be wrong in CUCM Administration Page ?

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Below might help
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/213293-troubleshoot-sso-in-cucm.html#anc6

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Anyone?

1) are you using correct admin account . Make sure your SSO Account has admin access in CUCM

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

yes , sso account is a user with ccmsuperuser privilege , and he can acess cucm with is own credentials manually.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: